Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 9010 b

Case9010B ยท 2014-03-30 17:49

I have a steering problem. Intermittent , drive forward and back no problem but some times either track will not drive by its self. It may act weak or not at all. Then sometimes it is fine for a short period. Has anyone had that condition and suggestion. Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1DallasB2014-04-02 16:33

    Can't help you yet .... Im looking at a Case 9010b today, do you think they are a good excavtor? Robert

  2. #2finaldrive2014-04-02 21:23

    Could be several things. I always say follow the oil. Clean filters in tank? Pump delivering correct flow and pressures? Main Control Valve spools working properly and reliefs? Center swivel bypassing? Travel motor bypassing? Click my link below. There is a trouble shooting section.

  3. #3Case9010B2014-04-02 23:25

    Yes .good machine.we have 3000 hrs on and this is first problem

  4. #4Case9010B2014-04-02 23:29

    Thanks . Did the filter but have to get help on the flow and pressures.

  5. #5Case9010B2018-11-19 07:33

    Did any one solve this problem I have had this same issue for a long time

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2018-11-19 22:50

    You both need to check your pilot pressure and your main relief pressure. Also cap your lines off at the final drives and see your pressure then.

  7. #7Case9010B2018-11-19 23:08

    Thank you Coy, I will get som tech help and follow your lead. I have seen another link with the same problem. Hope to solve it.

  8. #8Coy Lancaster2018-11-20 07:44

    Good luck and let us know how it goes.

  9. #9Dave Neubert2018-11-20 08:03

    Sounds like center swivel will it counter rotate?