has any body run any of there attachments. service,quality satisfied. looking at buying a bucket,thumb,coupler combo for a 80,000 pd excavator
I saw their attachments at the Toronto Heavy Equipment Show last year and was impressed with the quality. http://www.craigattachments.com
I run one of their 36" heavy duty digging buckets and a 60" hydraulic grading buckets on a John Deere 160D and am impressed with their quality so far. Would not hesitate to add any of their larger attachments.
We've run craig on everything from a 320 to a 375 cat. Great stuff, thumbs and buckets are extremeley well made. I'd put the quality up there with the best of them. Most of the local OEM dealers (cat, case, hitachi,volvo and kobelco) use craig attachements.
thank's guy's met them @ conexpo the father & son owner's was in the booth seem to be real hands on just like the rest of us. seem to be a pretty large manufacturing operation. would rather spend my money with a family owen business than one that you are only A P.O. number :thumbsup