Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 9010 B computer not powering up

ebohy ยท 2020-03-18 17:04

I have a 9010 B the moniter is blank I am getting power to it but I dont think the computer is sending the signal down to it are there indicator lights in the window on the front of it

Replies5
  1. #1laycobeau2020-03-19 10:13

    Are you sure about power and ground into the monitor? I think some of those may have a fuse inside. Sounds like broken(loose) wire or blown fuse. Of course I've been wrong about half the time this year.

  2. #2ebohy2020-03-19 20:56

    I have power to the monitor even when the key is off thats why I looked at the computer to see if it was powering up but when I saw the window on it with no lights on I thought maybee it sends a singnal to power up the monitor I need to find a wiring diagram for it

  3. #3ebohy2020-03-19 20:58

    I did open the monitor couldnt find any fuses or loose wires

  4. #4laycobeau2020-03-20 11:10

    What are you using for a ground to measure your voltage. connector or the frame? They may be using a ground to enable.

  5. #5ebohy2020-03-20 21:45

    I was using the frame for my ground I finally got more info on the power to the controller and it should have a red and a green light on in the window so now Im looking at the power and ground to it but i wont get to it for another week at least thanks for all your help