Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 9010 Electrical issues

Josh3599 ยท 2013-05-14 21:21

I have a Case 9010 and it has burnt one starter, the solenoid that controls the boom functions, the throttle switch, but you can still switch back to manual throttle and make it work. I went back to it the other day and the batteries were now dead but not totally. I am horrible with electrical issues and I need some advice.

Replies11
  1. #1Josh35992013-05-14 23:57

    It is a 1994 model

  2. #2rsaint2013-05-15 00:08

    I have run my 9010 on manual since i got it last year just ordered the computer for it and see if it fixes it no auto throttle or dash working. Have a complete electrical schematic and went thru it and case has been a help but points to the computer. I am looking for bushings for the boom have been discontinued from case if u know of any.

  3. #3Josh35992013-05-15 00:20

    mine will shut down like it's bogging down after you run it for a while also

  4. #4rsaint2013-05-15 08:23

    Check all your fuel filters and the fuel seperator by the fuel tank it shuts the fuel off if full of water i found out the hard way after it froze.

  5. #5Josh35992013-05-27 22:18

    Did the computer fix your machine?

  6. #6rsaint2013-05-27 23:28

    No bought a used one and same thing and called them and assured me it was good and begining to think could be different problem but too busy right now to spend any quality time on it probably going to be stuck with the used one i bought.

  7. #7Josh35992013-05-27 23:45

    where is the computer at on the machine?

  8. #8rsaint2013-05-27 23:53

    Under the right console have to pull the seat out to get at it.

  9. #9Josh35992013-05-28 23:15

    There is a Linkbelt 2650 on EBAY for parts

  10. #10rsaint2013-05-29 08:04

    Cannot find it.

  11. #11Josh35992017-09-25 22:21

    Did you ever have any luck fixing your 9010?