Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 9010b vs 9020b?

Lapatra172 ยท 2012-09-11 11:43

Wondering thoughts on the 1990's case 9010 and 9020. Looking at purchasing one of these machines. From what I've read theay are the same HP and same stick/bucket setup. The only diff is the 28000# vs 35000# operating weight. Is one machine better balanced than the other? Any other pro's or con's ?thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1newcar162012-09-16 14:09

    I had a 9010 that I liked alot. good size machine for smaller work such as water mains. was easy to transport on a tag trailer behind a dumptruck. that's the main diffrence between the two. if you have a low-boy it would'nt matter either way

  2. #2Lapatra1722012-09-16 19:56

    Good to know, I'm looking to move it behind my 10 wheeler. I have a 12 ton tag right now and I'm looking for a 20ton. I don't run a lot of mileage and hardly ever hit the highway. I think as long as I split the weight ok between the trailer and the truck I should be fine to run it around locally till I can pick up a 20 ton. I just sold a 9ton hitachi ex 75 I'm looking forward to seeing the difference going to something closer to #30,000. Thanks