Hello all I have a 9020B that I've had to calibrate the throttle motor for. When I finish the calibration steps the low idle is too high for the controller to finish the setup (it needs to be under 1000 rpms.). Does anyone know how to set the low idle speed on the controller? This machine was operating well until the fuses for the controller were pulled out by someone other site and the throttle was adjusted by hand. I can control the throttle with the dial now but it idles at about 1800 rpms. I appreciate any help. Rwinger26
If it’s a mechanical injection pump, it’ll have a low idle screw that u can back out if the throttle lever is already hitting the screw.. On a lot of cases, the linkage has to b adjusted to allow the lever to rest on the screw..
Thanks for your response. The machine was running fine before someone broke into it on site. They removed some fuses that powered the controller and display. One of my guys adjusted the throttle by hand so when I replaced the fuses I got *electrical problem* on the display. I went through the throttle motor calibration and the error stopped but no idle under 1800. So I figured it was a digital setting that I needed to get the idle down. I'll check the inj pump tomorrow. Thanks!