Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 9030 Hydraulic chattering while lifting boom and buckle operations

Daren Shewchuk ยท 2023-12-12 13:47

I have a Case 9030 excavator. The issues are boom and bucket hydraulic chatter like a weak relief valve spring someplace

Replies2
  1. #1Daren Shewchuk2023-12-12 13:51

    Also I have changed all the relief valve o-rings on the whole valve bank never checked the boom holding valve yet but oil and filters are all good and new, still a problem, anyone know anything about this unit before I spend money on a pump that might not be the problem? I don't have a repair service manual so I don't want to take anymore apart and screw up something that I should have never touched in the first place.

  2. #2Chewy632023-12-19 22:40

    Hey Daren, I have a case 688 doing something similar, coupled with slow swing function. Hopefully someone will chime in.