Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 9030b electrical problem throttle adjust

Darrell hocutt · 2018-07-06 13:08

I just bought a 9030b case sr#32905 excavator, machine ran and was working no display panel manual throttle cable in cab and bungy on fuel shut down. It was missing throttle motor controle box and cable, fuel shut down solenoid, I bought the complete controller box with cable and motor throttle controle from a salvage used. I also bought a new fuel shut down solenoidal. I bought a used motor driver controler, ecu used and display panel used. After installing everything the machine will not start and I am un able to calibrate the throttle motor. I am getting electrical problem message and 0000? Code. I have went Threw and adjusted cable, lenkage, and spring still per book instructions unable to get it to reset. Throttle drive works in backup. I dont know if the machine not starting is related to automatic adjust being out I have replaced all fuses I am only getting power to one of the two hot red wires at the fuel shut down solenoid coniction outside wire is hot center one no power, I noticed there is restorers in line on the wires at the connection,? When I get throttle motor reset or adjusted will this fix or allow machine to start or is not starting separate problem? I read on another forum on here of someon having similar problem when they replaced drive motor it fixed problem. If throttle driver motor needs to be replaced where is one avliable in united States? I have only been able to find them out of China.

Replies8
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2018-07-07 17:16

    Will engine crank and not start or will it not crank at all.

  2. #2Darrell hocutt2018-07-10 09:26

    Engine will crank and not start fuel shut down solenoid not getting power. I have checked all fuses and wiring harness. Machine was running fine before I installed fuel shut down solenoid. With manual shut down bungy cord , It is not a fuel filter, injectors, pump or internal engine problem. I am trying to get everything work back To original working electric from energy shut downs to power boost and display working.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-07-10 09:33

    Make sure all fuses are installed in fuse panel. Some are marked spare but serve a function.

  4. #4Darrell hocutt2018-07-10 10:00

    All fuses are in panel I have installedd new fuse pannel. I am rebuilding machine completely inside cabe

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2018-07-10 13:32

    Ok good luck with that. I’ll do some checking and see what I can find on solenoid issue.

  6. #6Cat_man3202018-07-10 15:05

    disconnect the sol again to make sure that is the problem

  7. #7Darrell hocutt2018-07-10 19:06

    Replaced solenoid behind cab by battery. This allowed second hot wire going to fuel shut down solenoid to energize during crank up allow engine to start and stop properly. that problem is fixed on to electrical problem 0000 on display? Trying to calibrate throttle motor.

  8. #8Darrell hocutt2018-07-10 19:07

    Thanks u got me in right track !