You guys have been very helpful in the past and I am back looking for some help or ideas if you have them. Operator got to the machine this morning and after he started it the display showed LOWER COOLANT LINE and was beeping. He checked all fluid levels and found nothing wrong and no leaks. I had this happen to me a while back and after the machine ran for about 5 minutes the display went off and did not come back. I looked for a thermostat but did not see an obvious one and since the display went away did not worry about it again but now it is back and not turning off. Is the most likely issue a thermostat or something else that can be easily checked? If its a thermostat could anybody tell me where it is located on the machine. Thanks, Jerry
If there is a reservoir tank for water, check the sensor in the bottom of the reservoir
Jay, Thanks, that's what it turned out to be. Re-filled and fixed. thanks again, jerry