Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 90xt

devin437 · 2022-04-14 21:21

My case 90xt lifts great at an idle when cold, when it gets warm it doesn't want to raise unless ½ or ¾ throttle even then very slow where do I start?

Replies2
  1. #1melben2022-04-15 20:24

    An educated guess says that your pump is on the way out. However a flow test is in order, A tech that knows his flow meter and test specs and testing procedures would be worth the money spent. If I were the one doing the test I would do a test right off the pump outlet. If your tech does a tee test on the pump outlet after verifying the pumps condition, he can check every function in one hookup.

  2. #2devin4372022-04-17 11:45

    I was trying to figure out there are so many things that could cause it. My auxiliary pressure at idle is 1700 psi but if I hold it it will peak at 1700 then start to drop.