Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 326d injectors

realjob ยท 2022-04-15 07:38

Looking for a set of 5 injectors and nozzles for a 5030 JD engine.

Replies12
  1. #1thepumpguysc2022-04-16 10:25

    Do u have the integrated system where everything is under the valve cover.?? Or just the simple pencil injectors that are visible in the head.. your question is misleading.. Injectors come w the nozzles..

  2. #2realjob2022-04-16 13:22

    Its integrated. I believe all the 4024 and 5030 engines have the integrated pumps and nozzles. Correct?

  3. #3mg23612022-04-17 05:49

    Only the mechanical engines have an integrated system where you need to purchase the pumps and injectors together (one part #). On the 323D (which has the "E" electronic engine) you can buy unit injection pumps or the nozzles separately. If replacing the pumps then a calibration has to be performed.

  4. #4realjob2022-04-17 07:55

    This would be an older engine so it isn't a electronic engine. It's in a skid loader and wasn't sure if Deere still made that 5030 engine. Thanks for the info.

  5. #5mg23612022-04-17 09:57

    Title of the post said 326D, which is electronic, so, I thought that was what you are working on. Deere no longer makes the 4024/5030 engine, but parts are still available. mechanical engine like I mentioned are pump/injector sets.

  6. #6realjob2022-04-17 10:04

    Sorry I put it in the skid loader section so my bad should have said that was the model of the unit. But I think I found some Reman sets.

  7. #7Vetech632022-04-17 10:07

    Whatever you do DONT buy the Chinese version

  8. #8realjob2022-04-17 10:08

    Ok. Thanks for the heads up

  9. #9mg23612022-04-18 04:38

    There are special tools and procedures for setting up the timing of the mechanical pumps. If you just bolt them in, you will have a host of other issues.

  10. #10thepumpguysc2022-04-18 07:57

    Bent push rods for starters..

  11. #11realjob2022-04-18 08:08

    Yeah, I have heard that as well. Thanks for the heads up.

  12. #12mg23612022-04-18 11:49

    On the mechanical engine, pumps and injectors can be done without disturbing the valve train. On the electronic engines, then yes, rockers have to removed and lifters collapsed.