Was plowing snow today and slid sideways into a ditch. It was sitting at a pretty good angle. Turned the skidsteer off and went to get a truck to pull it out. Came back and it will drive fine but the side to side bucket controls are locked out. I have all green lights for lap bar, seat sensor etc. Pushing the auxiliary foot pedal turns the hydraulic pump. The fuse and relay for the interlock both are good. Tilted the cab and the linkages are still in tact and not broken or disconnected. I am out of ideas as to what could be going on. Could the tilt bucket solenoid have just gone out? There are no chaffed wires going to the solenoid that I can see.
It sounds like a safety switch is malfunctioning to me. I get that the lights are green, but it seems like a switch is not releasing, I would start with the seat switch. That switch can be bypassed.
Just cut the two wires going into the switch from the harness and put them together right?
Maybe you could try swapping the relay for your bucket controls with another one that's exactly the same in your fuse box? Like the one for the horn or lights. It's an easy way to check if the relay itself is the problem.
Yes that would likely work. I had a bypass I could plug into the switch, essentially does the same but you can unplug it. The dealer made it for me. There is also one that detects if the cab is secured. if you lift the cab up you will see a silver detent plunger that the cab activates when the cab is secured tight. I can remember having to replace that one as well.
KSSS makes a good point about the cab sensor. That one is often overlooked. I believe that harness is tied in with your lap bar sensor. Regarding bypassing your seat sensor, I usually take a small alligator clamp and put it inside the connector to complete the circuit. I wouldn’t cut any wires, by disconnecting the connection on bottom of seat, there’s lots of ways to complete the circuit from there. Paperclip etc. Usually I find when all the lights are green, but spool is locked, it’s the door sensor, do you have a door sensor that maybe was bypassed or shifted to not make contact? Also, are both spools (hand levers) locked? Or just one. Sure sounds like a safety switch for sure.