Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 90XT Parts

Ivan01 ยท 2022-02-28 19:46

Does anyone have a source of parts for a case 90XT? I have a 1998 that I am looking to purchase an exhaust muffler, I cannot find any online! Alternatively, does anyone know what exhaust system can be used in its place from another machine? Thanks in advance!

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2022-02-28 20:22

    Posting the part number may help your search. There is one on ebay. May not be the correct one tho. eBay

  2. #2Ivan012022-03-01 21:58

    Thanks for the reply. I did see that one on ebay, but I mine is the newer style (ASN JAF0245225) that came with these machines. I don't know if that one can be modified, Id hate to take the chance for a 300 dollar muffler. I would rather buy the correct one the first time. Here is the Part number for the one I need. My SN is JAF0245844 which Messicks calls out for 330941A1 and 299455A3 https://www.messicks.com/cas/144795 I don't know what the exact difference is, but the only cross reference I could find were this part numbers 3428-MX-1R05-22, and 3440-MD-1R05-22

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-03-01 22:42

    Does yours look like this one from a 2006 mfg date ?