Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 90xt – where to route aux hoses?

LedgeEnd ยท 2012-06-11 00:07

Hi Everyone I now own a Case 90xt - my first skidsteer! It came with a standard flat blade bucket and I just recently bought a rock/grapple bucket. I've hooked the grapple bucket up and it works but I don't see any clear way to route the hoses from the aux connector on the left arm down to the grapple. Note that the 90xt has an auto-level bucket so there is a moving arm on the top of the lift arm. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1LedgeEnd2012-06-15 17:28

    ok, so after some more searching I've come up with no "kit" to handle the hoses. At this point I plan to make a pair of clamps with a guide to route the hoses up over the forward bucket tilt arms then down the inside of the lift arms then up past the quick connect arms. I'll post pics wen done. Wouldn't it make sense for all mfg to run the hydro lines down to the quick connect where all attachments are located? Never thought much about this till now but it only makes sense.

  2. #2Lindsey972013-03-11 00:37

    check out www.ezspotur.com look for the spring mount hose kit. i bought a used one similar to this on ebay from a john deere plow. works great holds the hoses up out of the way.