I have a nine foot ceiling in my regular shop and want to put my 95xt in for some work this weekend and need to tilt the cab open. Does anybody know how high a ceiling I need to fully open it - Case does not seem to give the open cab height spec. Thx guys.
I have no idea what the height is. I have the loader arms up when I tilt the cab which you certainly cant do. I cant remember if you can tilt the cab with arms down as silly as that sounds since I have had three of these.
Yes you can tilt the cab with the loader all the way down on the ,90 and 95XTs but then you have to work around the loader frame to get into anything from the sides. As far as the height I have never measured. Tilt it outside and measure it.
If you guys don't know then probably nobody here will. Currently I'm in the city trying to plan my work on this machine and it's out in the country. Meanwhile waiting for Case to come up with parts. I think it's going to be close but that's ok. Replaced the alternator and belt tensioner with the machine outside 2 weeks ago. Man they sure don't give you much room to work on those babies even with the cab all the way up (but arms down). If there was lots of room around all the equipment then the machine would be 3 times as large - hehe. Nobody would like that. When I get out there I]ll pull the cab open and measure it. I will persevere. Thx for the comments.
I can now answer this question myself. In case anybody else wants to know when the cab with the deluxe heater is flipped up, loader arms down, it tops out at 9 ft - just the clearance I have. The machine looks pretty low just sitting there normally but looks are deceiving.