Hello. My case suddenly drives right (not left)all the time. Ive detached the control arms from the pump and its some kind of spring that have broken. The dealer cannot find the part. Does anyone have experience of this? Thank you very much.
The swash plates are not centering .that is why it it turning on it self .What is you serial number. I will take a look in the morning.
That would be very good! Thank you very much JAF0274282
What is your email address ? Or shoot me one at [email protected] tilted Case95XT
Did you get my email toolking? If i could get it in the garage i could take it apart and go from there but i’m unable at the moment.
I did not see a email .What is your email ? Or email me again at [email protected] I have some pictures for you . thanks ED
Springs for centering are internal on that one, unlike my 1845c machine. Complete replacement instructions in the link below, including part numbers: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjALegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1z-idN70EQsjW5bV_XfycY