Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case backhoe aftermarket parts

mitch504 ยท 2013-10-28 20:06

I need an oil cooler for a case 580sK. I want reccomendations for aftermarket parts sources you've used and liked Thanks guys, Mitch

Replies2
  1. #1bowen2013-10-28 20:30

    I never could find anyone that offered an aftermarket option for the one I needed. Possibly used, but if so they may leak sooner or later. I had mine on a 580SE silver soldiered that lasted for a year then finally I bought a new Case cooler. ($633 from Coleman) Broken Tractor would be a good place to call. Do you know which one you need. (Case part number?) Might be A184190 ~($1030) or A184542~($740) You may need the same one as mentioned in this thread. I do not know why these are so expensive or why someone else does not make them...

  2. #2trevor b2013-10-29 14:31

    try joseph industries trevor b