Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Backhoe attachment for new skid steers?

DigDug ยท 2013-11-14 18:36

Does Case still make a backhoe attachment for skidsteers. Im looking at a D-125 but wondering if there are new ones? Dont see any on Cases website. Thanks doug

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2013-11-15 00:32

    I don't think CASE actually brands those anymore. They used to brand the D-100, D-125. With the popularity of the mini ex in the last 10 years I think that market has all but evaporated. The Bradco latest models would be compatible I am sure and they are likely more current than is the D-125 but the 125 was a decent attachment. The 100 I had really was a POS.

  2. #2DigDug2013-11-15 07:38

    Ok, Im glad u saw this , thought u would know. I think I will pick up a D125 and fab it to lock on. I want it for misc digging of septic tanks when we pump or install risers. Its a lot cheaper than a mini at $3k. Thanks. doug

  3. #3Jbullfrog2013-11-17 21:49

    The skid steer hoes where the same as the trenches and Case sold the underground division. They don't have the parts to do them anymore.