I'm looking for information on which Case backhoe buckets can interchange with a 580SE backhoe? For example, would a 12 inch bucket from a 580CK fit a 580SE? Thanks, Garret
Ok, so I was told that any Case backhoe bucket for any 580 series backhoe will fit. I like the idea, but it just doesn't seem right?
Case buckets are common up to the Super M model. The N has a different bucket. My bucket fits the old 580CK and my SuperL!
Rick, That is correct, the Ns have larger pins but the older buckets will fit using the optional pin and bushing kit. It comes in a plastic case and can be kept in the cab if desired. Mel.
Thanks guys. I didn't get the bucket, wasn't sure about it and had to leave town. Because.... I've been working on the 580SE I'm getting. Fixed the I injection pump this morning, and it runs great! Did some driving, digging, plowing and loading, and it worked well. However, there are no brakes. Tried to bileed them, and got no pressure whatsoever. I think it's a hydraulic seal problem. Will work on it when I get it home. I'm getting it shipped in the morning. Garret