Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Blade Trunnion

daverd4 ยท 2019-05-23 19:07

Can anyone tell me the difference between a D34793 Trunnion and a D50535 Trunnion? The first is for a 50 gauge machine and the D50535 is for a 52 gauge dozer. I can't find D50535 anywhere for my 52 gauge dozer. I am wonder if there the same with a 1 inch spacer under the 50 gauge. But can't find anywhere that they say they will interchange.

Replies6
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-05-23 19:34

    More information please what model is this on.

  2. #2daverd42019-05-23 19:36

    It's on a Case 450 serial number 3048603

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-05-24 07:28

    OK Let me do some checking

  4. #4daverd42019-05-25 19:35

    Got the old ones out they don't look like the D34793's But sure cant find D50535's

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-05-26 16:39

    If I'm not mistaken the ones for the 52" gauge are longer because of the wider "C" frame. If you have a good machine shop check with them to see if they can build them up or make new pins.

  6. #6daverd42019-05-26 16:53

    They sell 1 inch spacers part #R27967 I wonder if that is what is needed to make the D34793's work on my 52 gauge Dozer? I thought about talking to my local Machine shop but the old ones are really worn down to 1 1/4 inch from 2 inch.