I can't open up the parts diagrams for any of my equipment on the Case website. They used to have all the parts diagrams online with current pricing and availability. I hope it's only down temporarily.
They pooched it again. It took me awhile to figure out how to get in it. LINK TO IT------> Case loader/backhoe Parts Book
The same boneheads re-did the ag and NH sites too. It took about 20 times using it to get it all figured out
Can you open up the parts diagrams? I can't open them.
Sadly only about 1/2 of them are functional. I looked at quite a few different models. The attachment section that had all the individual series of backhoes is useless. All the 580M series pages are useless.
It works perfectly fine gents. When on the homepage just scroll down a little & there is another search option - just type in the model & suggestions appear - sellect which one you want & it works the same as the old site.
I used my VPN and got an ip address in Melbourne AU. I tried the website both logged into my CNH account and not logged in. No change took place. 1/2of the machines are blank pages. I even tried all three 580M parts books.
IT guys trying to justify their existence. Happens at least once a year at my credit union. About the time they work out the bugs from the last change they rework the whole thing and start debugging again.
Looks like they only have the pages for the later models. Hopefully, this is temporary. I sent a message to Case about the issue a couple weeks ago. I got a call from a nice lady at Case about a week later. She said they had been deluged with messages. I followed the directions she gave me and the info I needed still wasn't there. Then I remembered Tinkerer saying that half of the machines were blank pages. I tried some of the newer machines and the info was there.
May be an attempt to force people into newer machines. Glad I have the parts manual for my old New Holland.
Actually, a few of the older parts books have been available since the latest fiasco was created. One thing that irritated me since the first time they revised the parts book is that a lot of the parts that are no longer in the corporate inventory are no longer in parts list. The part will be showing in the illustration, but not in the list of part numbers.
It appears that CNH is getting almost of the manuals back on-line. I wonder if they deleted more part numbers, because they no longer have the parts in their inventory ?
I spoke with the lady at Case again and she suggested I clear the cookies from my PC. I did that and everything shows up now.
It looks like the Case Construction Equipment website has undergone some changes. If you're looking for the latest in construction technology, particularly Total Stations for precise surveying and layout, you might find updated product information and improved navigation on their new site. Check out their offerings to enhance your construction projects with cutting-edge tools.