Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case controls

tomcat7810 ยท 2012-01-16 12:21

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the new case joystick controls are. I have always ran cat style sae controls like left joystick runs the drive syatem and right runs bucket. Does case new joystick controls offer cat style ?

Replies6
  1. #1KSSS2012-01-16 19:13

    The CAT style would be considered ISO. Yes the new CASE machines offer the CAT/ISO pattern. Nice thing about the new CASE machine is that the ability to switch back and forth at the flip of a switch is standard equipment with an E/H machine. CAT for whatever reason makes you up grade to the AMICS system before they give you the ability to switch patterns with the flip of a switch. The ability to adjust the controls for speed and sensitivity (CASE equivilent to the CAT AMICS system) is also standard with the E/H controls.

  2. #2tomcat78102012-01-16 20:42

    . You seem to have the most experience with case. Have you ran the sr175 ? That's the machine I'm currently looking at

  3. #3KSSS2012-01-16 21:32

    I did run that machine. The one I ran did not have E/H it was the standard controls. I thought it had good power for its size. They had a BC S175 there to run against. I thought it easily out performed that machine. Are you looking at full cab or open ROPS machine?

  4. #4tomcat78102012-01-16 21:53

    . It's the full cab with heat and ac and it has the joystick controls. I need the cab for snow removal. They want 34,000 for it and I haven't negotiated or anything yet so we will see. I need to get financing first

  5. #5KSSS2012-01-16 22:15

    Have you demoed it yet?

  6. #6tomcat78102012-01-16 23:00

    . Not yet I am still trying to get like 4 grand together so Im ready to go