Hello all, I’ve got a case 135 hoe with approx 11,000hrs. When I bought the machine it ran like a top. One day it dies on me and I noticed there was an Algie build up in the filters and tank. Got that all cleaned out of the system but now the hoe just isn’t running right having issues with it starting but once’s it fires up the motor and everything run good . The main issue is that the hydraulic functions and walking speed get very slow randomly no rhyme or reason one day it’s fine other it’s not . Also found if it’s running fine and I idle it all the way down it goes slow but if I leave it at half idle it’s fine . All fluids and filters have been changed and rpms always stay consistent. Thanks for any help.
Good day & welcom I suggest your issue relates to the original fault. Most modern excavators have hydraulic flow regulations by electronics. If the engine has low power, the flow will decrease accordingly. Whilst you have cleaned out what you can see from the fuel system its probable the components have been damaged down stream (Injectors & pumps) Such parts are not so tolerant of contamination as yester year engines. Remove these and get the checked out. Kind regards Uffex