Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for hitachi 50urg

ELKHUNTER#1 · 2023-04-16 12:18

looking for diagram from battery to ignition

Replies12
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-04-17 08:59

    serial # ? LACHAU is the Hitachi guru.

  2. #2ELKHUNTER#12023-04-17 10:15

    I looked all over for it,do you know where it is?

  3. #3LACHAU2023-04-17 11:43

    Hope to be helpful.

  4. #4Simon C2023-04-17 14:14

    Just east of the battery on the schematic is a fusible link. It is between 450 and 451 if you zoom in the picture. Then it went through a male-female connection. You will need to check these for blown or bad connection. Simon C

  5. #5Diesel Dave2023-04-17 14:25

    Machine serial number is on the frame at the front right side corner just below the cab. The pic is poor but it’s from the operator manual at the Deere bookstore. , , https://coreinterface.kencookpartne...vYWQvL21udC9qZHR4L0VNMTBFMTIvRU0xMEUxMg==.PDF

  6. #6ELKHUNTER#12023-04-17 14:26

    I just did batt relay and fusible link,wire must be bad from link to ignition switch

  7. #7Simon C2023-04-17 14:48

    You are on the right trail. maybe a plug came apart. Simon C

  8. #8Simon C2023-04-21 18:49

    Did you have time to trace the wiring. just wondering. Simon C

  9. #9ELKHUNTER#12023-04-21 21:03

    I have not,machines outdoors and its been cold and wet,I'm looking for info on servicing final drives,oil type and clocking

  10. #10Diesel Dave2023-04-21 21:23

    All the maintenance stuff you can find at the Deere bookstore. Has an option for a free operators manual download https://coreinterface.kencookpartners.com/download/L0pEVFgvZG93bmxvYWQvL21udC9qZHR4L0VNMTBFMTIvRU0xMEUxMg==.PDF

  11. #11Simon C2023-04-21 23:48

    The last small Hitachi 35 that I serviced had 75W90 Synthetic Gear oil in the planetaries. We filled it and then pushed down with the bucket to raise the tracks off the ground and spun the tracks around. We then dumped it out a second time as there was more silver in the White container than I like. Then the new oil is starting its' life in a cleaner environment. Operators manual that Diesel Dave posted will give the exact type of oil for your machine. Hopefully the sun will soon shine and warm up. Simon C

  12. #12Kealan242024-11-12 03:14

    I couldn’t open this attachment could anyone repost see if that works