Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX 250

Dickjr. · 2013-09-21 18:17

I have a CASE CX250 [ Sumitomo] that has an error code coming up 7426 and 7427 anybody know what this is? The dealer told me as long as its running keep on working.

Replies3
  1. #1Goose2013-09-21 20:18

    I am assuming this is a CX250C. Both of these codes are for clogged fuel filters.

  2. #2Dickjr.2013-09-21 23:09

    Never ceases to amaze me the info people have here. Its a rental , the dealer told me to keep running it. I know its a fair sized machine but it seems a little lazy. Leaves me to wonder if the filters need replacing asap. I'll call the dealer Monday. It has 950 hrs I bet they never have changed the filters. Goose are you a service tech ?

  3. #3Gabber 4B2022-01-25 10:04

    I’m having the same codes with my CX235C sr and I have changed the filters and the electric fuel pump with no resolve. Dealer told me it’s because the fuel is too cold and too thick but we have tried winter addictives but it didn’t help. Could it be the sensor and can we change or clean it? Thanks