Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wilco marsh buggy lower mount to?

Dredge John ยท 2013-09-21 10:31

Guys, here is a question I can not find any reference to. I have a Wilco marsh buggy lower the was mounted to a cat 320 CL, 2004 year. I would like to know what other machine would bolt up to the mount. This is the mount that the upper and lower bolt together. This ring could be replaced, but the cost is high. So, anyone know what ring mounts will interchange? Thanks John

Replies2
  1. #1ddigger2013-09-21 11:48

    Not sure, but I would guess your limited to the same size Cat machine give or take a few model yrs up or down.

  2. #2imtractor2013-09-21 12:34

    If that is your problem, you could see the indicators and after you know this, you could take action. because of we don't know the real condition of your engine, we only give you suggestion, and prediction according to our experience that you should calibrate your injector pump (bost pump) we hope it will resolve your problems.. thanks..by imtract