Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX160 Excavator. How do I swap the pattern control?

Georgia Iron · 2023-11-23 11:59

I purchased a used Case CX160. Sserial number 160k3-1264 I have bought the service and parts manual and I am trying to figure out what lines need to be swapped around to convert the digger pattern. Can you guys point me in the right direction. I am not seeing what I need in the service manual. The manual shows a part called a pilot function block, a swing shuttle block, servo control and return manifold block. But no hoses are identified. Ok I found a control pattern modification.

Replies4
  1. #1Georgia Iron2023-11-23 12:11
  2. #2Georgia Iron2023-11-23 12:12

    I guess if I swap these lines that would make it work more like my Takeuchi tb145

  3. #3uffex2023-11-24 05:11

    Good day I guess you are swapping boom for arm see attached, I suggest switching behind the cabin. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Georgia Iron2023-11-24 09:16

    Thank you, uffex.