Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX210 how Pull codes

mmkkpro · 2025-04-26 13:06

Hi guys, working on a friend's Cx210 and it's showing EKEKTR PROBL on the screen. Also has KUHLWASSERSTAN, looks to be German to me. Can anyone tell me how to pull the codes please? The machine starts fine and runs good until you start using hydraulics, then it slowly pulls down. If you turn machine off, it starts back fine and runs good as of nothing is wrong. But repeats process slowly. Thanks, I appreciate your time.

Replies9
  1. #1CM19952025-04-26 13:25

    Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you. I changed the title to Case CX210 how to pull codes - this should help to get more responses from the membership. Best of luck.

  2. #2mmkkpro2025-04-26 19:03

    Thank you, CM1995, I appreciate your help.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2025-04-27 14:52

    Hey mmkkpro; key on engine off push t&w button at same time hold until chk screen comes up. Then push alarm stop button to change screen to diag 1 which is current codes, then push auto button to scroll to diag 2 which is stored codes. you can scroll to diag 3 for hours when error first occurred. Mind you these are engine codes and are the same as Cummins engine codes. If you scroll to diag 4,5 & 6 these are machine codes these pertain to sensors and switches for hyd function. I do have a service manual if you send me an email I will try and share it with you.

  4. #4mmkkpro2025-04-27 19:38

    Thank you Coy I appreciate your help on this matter. I do the owners mechanic work on his company trucks and ha asked me to take a look at the Case. Operator said while using hydraulics the engine slowly pulls down, the way he describes it sounds like fuel. He said if he turned it off and restarted it runs fine but slowly does the same thing. I changed both filters, examined fuel and saw no water or debris. Monday I will be replacing a hydraulic hose and then he can run it. I don't believe the filters will fix it, I saw nothing really wrong. It idles great, very smooth and throttle response is good. My email is [email protected] , I will be working in it tomorrow, hopefully can fix it for him. Thank you so much for the info and the manual offer. Will post results tomorrow. .

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2025-04-28 06:59

    If you have a way to check the fuel pressure at the filter on inlet and outlet side I’d do that. Case had problems with the fuel transfer pumps on those engines. Also I’d unplug the manifold pressure sensor just above the fuel filter and see how it runs then. I’ve seen the sensor go bad but not set any codes. What is your alt. voltage?

  6. #6mmkkpro2025-04-29 10:30

    Good morning Coy, the owner couldn't get hose till around 3pm yesterday so I didn't come out. I am here now, I have the new hose installed. The owner is suppose to be trying to borrow a diesel fuel pressure gauge so we can check that. If you see this in the next couple hours, can you tell me the values I'm looking for as far as fuel pressure running and alternator output? Also boost pressure sensor is a three wire just above electric fuel pump, a round sensor? Thank you so much for the help.

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2025-04-29 19:03

    Hey man sorry I didn't get back to you sooner it's been a busy day. The pressures should be 10-15 psi at either side of the filter. Does your transfer pump come on when you turn key on. It should come on for about five seconds. And when you bump the key to start the pump should kick in for about 30 sec.

  8. #8mmkkpro2025-04-30 22:19

    Hey Coy, She is running great, I was very surprised. Had 2 codes 0423 and 0123, I think the first one is for water detected, I did check voltage while running and it was 27.5v. It's hard to believe new filters will make this much difference, onl the thing I did was replace one hose and the #6 injector line was leaking where it screws into head. I learned a lot, and appreciate your help, I'm sure at some point I will be back. The owner is selling machine to the guy operating it and he asked me about just doing some things to it. Always need something I think. Thanks Coy.

  9. #9Coy Lancaster2025-05-01 07:00

    I’m glad I was able to help in someway. May God bless you and your family.