I am looking for a set of manuals for a Case CX210B Excavator -Operators manual -Parts manual (Paperback.....not the CD) -Service/Technical Manual (Paperback......not the CD) I know I can buy these from the dealer....but they are expensive! If anyone has a used set they would sell or knows where to buy them for a better deal please let me know. Kyle Bates 1-403-635-5953 cell/text [email protected]
Any specific information you looking for, or you just want the manuals for reference? The parts manuals are online at the case ce website. Any reason you want paper manuals? Paperback is outdated. What use to be a entire library of books now fits into a laptop. The only things I still prefer in paper is schematics.
Thanks for the note Gary. I sold a used Case CX210B excavator to a guy who is not computer savvy at all. He wont find the stuff online. The operators manual was there but it was pretty rough looking. The Parts manual is there but on CD and as I said before the guy does not much care for computers/CD. I know he would just really appreciate having some new manuals is all. I made some money on the deal and just thought it would be a nice gesture to stop by with at minimum a parts and service manual for this older machine. I am from Alberta Canada & I buy and sell heavy equipment. Lately most of my inventory is being sold into the USA because of the strong USD. Most of my units are Repossessions (Repo's) finance returns, 3rd party returns and OEM lease backs. Therefore I don't get control of what is returned with them or even how they come back (with or without manuals, attachments, cleanliness etc) when I get this equipment brought to me for asset disposal. Such as this excavator; it was missing the parts and service manual and filthy dirty. I sell my equipment with pretty tight margins so I don't have a ton of profit to purchase from the dealers as they charge more than I would like to spend. I just thought this guy was a real gentleman to deal with and was hoping to bring him this gift as a friendly gesture. Any other ideas or options? Maybe someone has a used set of manuals they would sell or even a PDF version they could email me as I would take them t have them printed at a print center? Kyle Bates 1-403-635-5953 cell/text [email protected]
Go to tradebit.com, they sell download manuals that you could then have printed. I don't know if Case copyrights their manuals or not, if they do some printers won't touch them. $24.00-34.00 for a service manual, $10.00 for an op manual and $29.00 for a parts manual. I've bought from tradebit before and have not had any issues with them.
Thanks for the help! I was able to order the manuals. Thanks excavator and Gary for the contributions! The buyer will be happy. Kyle Bates 1-403-635-5953 cell/text [email protected]