Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX225SR Pattern change and manual?

Bala ยท 2012-07-13 04:20

I have a new job on a new island and have just been sent a Case225SR, almost 6000 hrs but looks very tidy? I have had a quick look online and cant find a manual. Anyone know if this machine has a pattern change valve/button? and if manuals are available online anywhere. cheers

Replies3
  1. #1willie592012-07-13 22:07

    If it has that option installed, the CX225SR has the pattern changer underneath the cab floor plate. Pull your rubber floor mat up, and you'll see an access cover in cab floor, pattern changer is under that access cover.

  2. #2Bala2012-07-14 05:11

    Thanks for the reply, I am thinking it has pattern change as on the pattern sticker on the window it says that the pattern must only be changed by a service person and that the pattern sticker must then be changed. i will be back tomorrow and have a look. cheers.

  3. #3Bala2012-07-22 04:57

    A sticker on the window says the pattern can be changed but I could not find a valve so it looks like a hose change, easy to access from a plate under the cab floor mat so I will check with case