Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case cx240b mh wont start and showing electrical fault on dash

jacko107 ยท 2025-05-20 16:45

I have a 2010 case cx240bmh that wont start. It says electrical fault on the dash. We jet washed the machine and then i started it up and moved but when i went to switch the machine off it carried on running with the key in the off position. I managed to stop it by using emergency stop and fired it up 10 mins after and it work fine and switched off like normal. I went to use the day after and it fired up but came up with electrical fault and low coolant so i switched it off and left it. I went to it a day later and it wont start it just turns the engine over and says low coolant and electrical fault also coming up with a few codes i.e 1625 7002 7040 7421 When it was jest washed we didnt go anywhere near the ecu or cab we just washed all around the machine. It is a material handler with a hydraulic lift cab. Can anyone help me with this please?

Replies1
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-05-21 00:43

    Fill the coolant reservoir for starters. I have an M11 in my dump truck that won't stay running with low coolant. It will start but quit 10 seconds later. I can't remember if it won't even start after the first time shutting off due to low coolant. Not sure what the codes refer to.