Hello everyone, This is my first post so I apologize in advance if I’m asking the wrong crowd or if i’m in the wrong area. I recently purchased a Case CX31b and I can’t figure out how to operate the boom swing cylinder. The machine came with a hydraulic hammer which is powered by two auxiliary quick connect hydraulic lines. The hammer works off of the two thumb control buttons on the left pilot control. I’ve seen similar machines with a foot control for the boom swing but mine doesn’t have that. A operation sticker on the machine indicates the boom swing is operated by the buttons on the left joystick so i’m guessing someone swapped the button function. Any help getting the boom to swing would be appreciated. thank you and take care
Good day The nearest info I have may help. Kind regards Uffex
Good morning Uffex, Unfortunately, my joystick buttons only run the aux. hydraulic lines and not the boom. thank very much for the info. though. much appreciated.
Can you contact who you bought it from and ask them?
thanks but he didn’t know either.
Good day According to the hydraulic schematic for the CX31the boom swing share controls with the machine slew, switching is by a solenoid valve see 23, I will try to source the electric schema and see if I can connect the remainder. Often the reference names change from hydraulic to electric it makes following difficult.Im not sure if this has beed explained in the operators manual may be worth appealing for one on the foum, send me a copy if you get lucky. Kind regards Uffex
Good day Select the swing select switch and use the swing control. Kind regards Uffex
Good morning Uffex, If this whole time, all I had to do is hit the swing control switch, Im going to punch myself. I won’t be able to get to the machine until next week but I’ll surely report back with any updates. thank you very much for taking the time to look into this. Merry Xmas, Dwayne