Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX330

Coy Lancaster ยท 2018-08-18 10:32

Hey Guys I'm looking for a CAPs fuel injection pump for a Case CX330 the part number for the pump is J4076442 new or JR4076442 reman. Cummins number is 4076442 new or 4076442RX reman. If any one has any information on where I can locate one reasonably priced let me know. I've looked on ebay and found one but not sure if it will work for my application, I have sent an email to company asking for any information on pump. I'd even take a used one if it is in good shape and will work. Thanks for y'alls help in advance.

Replies8
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-08-18 10:40

    ONLY place I bought 1 was from Cummins.. the guy needed it right now & I had to get it overnite. I don't even know of anyone that rebuilds them.. last I heard, it was Cummins ONLY.

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2018-08-18 14:07

    I found one place up in NY that has them for 3100 + 1000 core just checking to see if anything else is out there.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2018-08-18 19:21

    Did "YOU CALL" Cummins?? don't rely on a middle man.. get it direct.

  4. #4Wilson8922018-08-18 19:40

    I got one for a 8.3 Cummins rebuilt by the diesel store. Was reasonable at the time and had worked great. In a MX240 CIH tractor. John

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2018-08-19 03:15

    What is the part # on pump might be interested

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2018-08-19 03:23

    Sorry for the late reply, I did call Cummins and their price was around 4200 trying to find one with a little better price

  7. #7Wilson8922018-08-19 06:40

    Go to the website or call. https://thedieselstore.com/4076442x-cummins-caps-pump-for-cummins-c-series-engines-2570.html . $2500 for rebuilt. John

  8. #8Coy Lancaster2018-08-19 09:00

    Thanks for the info, I had checked them earlier and their price is 2900 for reman