Hi All, Case CX37c with Yanmar engine I have had my Hydraulic quick hitch ram out for repair on my Case Mini Excavator and would like to know what I need to do to bring it back into service, do I need to bleed the cylinder of air or just hook it up and operate it to remove air? I have searched the manual and there is no info on how to do it. Any advice appreciated. Also what is the correct method to check Hydraulic oil level, ie what position do I have the boom and buckets in? Cheers and Thx
Not an expert by any means, but will share what I think I know. Hydraulics are self purging, so no problem there. To check hydraulic fluid level most equipment is done with all chrome hidden as much as possible. Boom down stick out bucket out blade up, etc. Hope it helps.