Good morning, 2019 bobcat e26 1k hrs. -issue Operation is normal for 20-30 min. Hydraulics heat up to 138F and get slow. At this point it will continue to dig slowly and creep up in temp. Let it sit at idle and temp works its way back to normal. -actions taken. Cleaned radiator thoroughly. Added electric fan. -notes There doesn’t seem to be an oil cooler on the machine. Machine was purchased recently from bobcat, they did a complete service (filters and fluids). When machine was delivered I noticed that the hydraulic reservoir cap was left off after service so it ran briefly loading/unloading with no cap. I installed the cap. I would greatly appreciate any troubleshooting recommendations. Thank you all for your help.
138F isnt hot, normal operating temp
Thank you, any idea why hydraulics slow at this temperature?
Fluid level low, there will be a cooler somewhere, probably split in the radiator. Generally, hydraulics heating up and losing pressure is a bad thing. Would definitely contact dealer.
Slow degrading in speed or power as the oil warms up is unfortunately a sign of a weak gear pump.