Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case cx75

NWH ยท 2010-11-04 23:00

I am looking at a used cx75 case excavator and would like comments from someone who has one of these machines. We have a Cat 307c and I am looking for a second machine of this size. John Deere 80 or 307 Cat are my first choices but I can't find one in my price range.I have found a CX75 with manual thumb and 2500 hours for 36000. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1xcmark2010-11-05 17:26

    36K sounds a little high for it , My buddie just found an brand new cx 130 30 hours with a warrenty from a dealer close out for $57,000! two year old model that was never sold. He says its every bit as good as the cat 312 they run at work.

  2. #2hvy 1ton2010-11-05 18:10

    Seller needs to bring his price down a bit. Here are 2 close to the one you looking at. I would say 30-32K would be market value, maybe less depending on condition. Couple hundred hours more than the one your looking at, but i has road liners and is 4K less. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7442997 Paint is a little faded(really faded), but has half the hours of the other 2. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7319500 Also, here is a deere 80C in TX http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7186616