Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Earthmoving Equipment Options/Variant Codes

DJStuart ยท 2020-09-18 11:40

Does anyone know of a "Master List" of some sort that lists all of the options variant codes? I have a parts manual that has variant codes listed on some of the pages but they aren't included in the variant code list at the beginning of the book. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-09-18 11:45

    Welcome to HEF, DJ ! Are you referring to SKU's ? If you are I have no clue as to an answer to your question. Could you provide a link or access to the book you have ?

  2. #2DJStuart2020-09-18 12:16

    Thanks! I am glad to be here! Nope, not SKUs. I'll upload images...

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-09-18 16:55

    So, what parts manual ? Appears to be a Case (CNH). A link please.

  4. #4DJStuart2020-09-18 16:59

    Yes, it is a Case CX75C SR. I don't have a link.