I just picked up a Case 465 Series 3 Skidsteerloader. The machine has 2 electronically controlled aux hydraulic circuits and the electronic plug for running attachments. When I cycle the switches on the joystick for the aux hydraulics nothing appears to happen. The engine doesn’t load down and no hydraulic flow sound…Also when I push the aux override on the dash the light doesn’t come on.. I checked out the fuse box, and there isn’t any circuit for the electronic aux designated in the fuse box…There are two optional fuses and relays labeled “optional aux electric”. Is one for the elec aux hydraulics and one for the electronic attachment plug?? Also, I notice in the parts manual there should be two switches on the left pillar console for controlling the electronic attachment plug. One rocker is “I/O” and the other is “F/R”. Is if possible since I am missing these switches the aux hydraulic system won’t work??? I don’t currenly have a wiring diagram, so I am running a little blind…Thanks for any help…
I'd check the simple stuff first, door switches, seat safety switch, solenoids that open the valves, etc...
Can you post a picture of your handles? I have had a 465 1 series. I believe the control handles on the S3 machines are the same as those on the Alpha series. Also what attachment do you have it hooked up to that your trying to power?
Please attach a picture of your joystick. There is a few different options. If you have proportional aux hydraulics, you will have a small controller under the right joystick area. You will also have a rocker switch on your right joystick. This controller tends to sit in the mud a water and fail. Also if someone has changed the starter before, sometimes they forget the ground wire for this controller. The optional aux electric fuse is for the aux plug outside, and powers the switched power from your joystick, for your 1, 2 buttons ( or whatever buttons you have)