Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Excavator

papac57 ยท 2015-05-06 18:21

Hey guys I'm looking for a list of machine codes for the Case CX series excavators. If someone would post them or send me a link to where I could find them would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Replies9
  1. #1GaryHoff2015-05-11 01:03

    Service manual revision for fault codes: Fault Code Description 111 ECM internal Hardware Error 115 No engine speed detected at engine speed sensor 122 High voltage detected at boost pressure sensor 123 Low voltage detected at boost pressure sensor

  2. #2GaryHoff2015-05-11 01:08

    machine codes, not in service manual M00A0 Computer Reset. M00B0 ECU / ECM Matching Error. M00C0 Boom cylinder pressure sensor error (Hose Burst Check Valve (HBCV) pressure sensor error) --->Only for CX Europe model. M00D0 Throttle motor error (CX130 CX160 NA with Case 4TAA-390 engine only). M00E0 Water temperature sensor error (CX130 CX160 NA with Case 4TAA-390 engine only) M00F0 Engine speed sensor error (CX130 CX160 NA with Case 4TAA-390 engine only)

  3. #3rshackleford2020-01-29 10:51

    I have this code on a Case 470C !0101 Any help?

  4. #4Jon Lab2022-08-26 13:54

    hi i have a 1455 code anybody have a code description thanks

  5. #5William Taylor2022-10-31 20:57

    I have a Case dozer 130 C. What does a error code 02 mean? Sorry to jump your thread but just took advantage of asking about codes. Thanks.

  6. #6618diggn2025-01-22 21:25

    On a case cx 160 code m0010 transistor output short-circuit what does that mean and where do I look for it.

  7. #7PB12025-02-13 21:52

    Have you been able to find any information on this yet? I have a CX160 that has TR1 - 0011 and TR2 - 0001

  8. #8618diggn2025-02-13 22:11

    Got mine fixed those are not codes but circuit faults there are 8 monitored circuits 4 in tr 1 4 in tr2 do you have any m codes like m0010 will look to see what circuits they are o no fault 1 fault if you are moving 1 is activated o off

  9. #9618diggn2025-02-13 22:29

    Forgot do you have electrical problem displayed on the screen