Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case G series transmission tools

JFoshee ยท 2013-07-22 23:23

Would anyone know where I could find some or all of the G series, specifically 1150G, transmission rebuild tools. As far as I know these were dealer only items. I used to be a mechanic for Case and some of these could be fabricated, but not all. I know this is a long shot, but hoped someone might have an aftermarket resource for these items. Thanks for your time. If someone has some for sale PM me.

Replies2
  1. #1alrman2013-07-23 17:41

    Good Luck JFoshee! To do what your asking is impossible over here. But I believe it is not over there. Are you needing to do a full rebuild? What tools in particular are you looking for? Might be good idea to post part numbers?

  2. #2PeteBaker682016-06-20 20:51

    Looking for a manual Anyone happen to know where I can find a manual to rebuild the transmission for a case 1150G.?