Case 580sk - The lines at the top of the boom that allow the slack for the extendahoe. There are two rubber grommets (bushings?) attached to the lines with metal hose clamps that keep the lines from flopping around. What are those called? It looks like they pop in to holes on the stick.
Benjamin I think there may be something missing between those 2 pieces of rubber connect to the hoses. May be ripped off at some point. What they did was keep the hoses lined up and separated. I tried finding a pick on line and see a lot of them missing and could find no clear picks to give you an idea what it originally looked like.
I think I see what you mean. There is a bracket on the top of the slide part of the stick that these rubber bushings attach to. I will look at the backhoe tomorrow to see if it's still there.
http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr100583ar1096448
You rock! Of course, it's not available.
thanks, I tried to post the pic and parts list on here, but ...:beatsme All the parts breakdowns for any of the 580 series machines are here. I own a 580 superK, and have customers with most of the others, and I've always been able to find any Case part I needed on that site.