Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case / Link-Belt / Sumitomo Components

Fishboy ยท 2013-01-19 19:38

Need to replace the stick on a 94' Case 9040B and want to know if I can use a comparable stick from Sumitomo or Link-Belt. Anyone know?

Replies5
  1. #1JGS Parts2013-01-20 00:41

    well firstly fishboy i say welcome to the HEF's has it just got the standard length stick?

  2. #2Fishboy2013-01-20 09:59

    JGS...Thanks for the welcome! I can use any stick length option but prefer the standard stick.

  3. #3stock2013-01-20 10:51

    We never had the Link-belt here but I know at that time Summitomo were tied with JCB as well

  4. #4John C.2013-01-20 13:01

    As I recall they are the same within model designations. A "B" model Case should be the same as a Quantum model Link-Belt. There should be a serial number stamped in the house frame between the lift cylinders which will be the Sumitomo serial number. The first digits are the model.

  5. #5finaldrive2013-01-22 11:58

    3400Q Linkbelt SH220 Sumitomo