I have searched the forums and can’t seem to find any info on loader bucket interchangeability. There is tons on backhoes. I don’t need that I need loader bucket info. I have a Case 570MXT with the GP bucket right now. It has all the controls for a 4-in-1 but they are just plugged at the end right now. I found a good deal on a Case 590 Super M 4-in-1 and I want to know if they are swappable.
The 570MXT and 590SM use the same loader frame. The bucket pins are the same as well. The 590SM bucket will fit. The 570MXT would be an 82" bucket the 590SM should be a 93" bucket. If you ever need to know what parts can be interchanged go to https://www.mycnhstore.com/ Find the part and click on the part number it will tell you which machines it is used on.
Thank you for the info. That helps out tremendously.