Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Motor Fuel Injector

Casetractorman ยท 2013-01-19 16:53

Been awhile since I have been on .. hoping someone here has got a solution .. Case 850C .. Case Motor A336BD .. Doing the top half of the motor with plans on reman injectors .. Problem is .. I cant get a reman .. Have called all over the country and my local Fuel Shop .. Part #is A156323 .. I can rebuild the three good ones .. but head shop ruined one taking it out so I need a 4th .. A&I shows still available but on backorder for "they think" a month .. Any suggestions ???

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2013-01-21 06:34

    Here is a link to four new genuine Case injectors for $48.00 each. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-IH-A15...538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2791c32a

  2. #2Casetractorman2013-01-21 11:16

    Thank you very much ... order placed .. hopefully they are correct and all works .. Again .. Thanks

  3. #3Tinkerer2013-01-21 12:55

    Glad to help. Let us know how it works out for you.