Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case or Doosan?

roadbuilder6 ยท 2013-08-09 18:44

Hi Guys. Im looking at a 210 size excavator. And the two brands I'm looking at are the cases and doosans. Im very impressed with each machine, so I wanted your guys opinion. Its ether a Case Cx210blc, or a Doosan Dx225lc-3. Thanks in advance, John Gibson

Replies2
  1. #1pp13bnos2013-08-10 09:22

    I've never ran either machine, but I would go with whatever parts/service department is the best of the two. For what its worth, I see quite a few Cases around my neck of the woods. Not to many Doosans, but from what I've heard the interior can be on the cheap side. Like I said, take it for what its worth. CJ

  2. #2norite2013-08-10 23:10

    i neither own or operate either machine you mention. However IIRC, Case, LinkBelt and Sumitomo are the same except for paint, so that may influence your choice regarding dealer service and parts availability. I see more and more Doosans on jobs around here, lots of Case machines too. Cat, Deere and Komatsu are still the most common though. If it were me and all things were pretty much equal, I would probably rent or lease the one I wanted to buy first to make sure before investing all that money in a new machine.