Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case power shuttle

gary boulton ยท 2024-11-24 12:50

I have a case Farmall 95N 2011 model with 32 speeds power shuttle wet brakes wet clutch. It will act up and you will be travelling in which ever direction a error tractor will stop driving as if you put it in nuetral and clutch pedal ind comes on then transmission symbal with error cod 2413 "synchronizer disengaged with out driver initiator" the power shuttle lever is still in forward/reverse and I have not touched anything so I put it in nuetral depress foot clutch and shift shuttle back in the direction I am trying to go. usually it will move a bit and then same thing. Leave it sit awhile and it will go as normal for quite awile then do it again (so more of a deal when it is hot but trans does seem hot. by the synchronize do they mean the shuttle control that the lever is connected to?

Replies0

No replies yet.