I have a 2006 CASE 445CT Track Skid Steer. I have had problems with the machine locking up in the middle of operation. "locking up" meaning it stops dead in its tracks as if you lifted the safety drop the bar that goes across your lap. I have to hit the little button up on the display to unlock the machine but it happens every 15 minutes or so...any ideas ??
Poor connection on at the circuit breaker or interlock relay, seat switch is not making good contact, cab down switch not making good contact, or moisture in your instrument panel. All of the above will cause the brakes to apply. Check your connections on the interlock relay or replace it and check the connections on the breakers below the relays. Also check the hourmeter and fuel gauge area in the dash for signs of moisture. Sometimes the will get enough moisture in the panel the hourmeter will look like the glass tube in a level. You could also bypass the cab dowm and seat switch and see if the problem goes aay and then replace the swich that is bad.