Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case skid steer stuck

ronb0803 ยท 2011-11-27 10:11

I have a case 1830 that died in the driveway and I need to get it in where I can work on it. How the heck do you move one of these things when it wo't start? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1skidsteer.ca2011-11-27 11:10

    Fork lift from behind, brute force or removes the hoses from the drive motors so the oil can escape then it will roll a little easier. That being a baby one you might drag it with a 4x4, then put it up on greased boards and push it in the shop. Skidsteer.ca

  2. #2Ronsii2011-11-27 17:26

    A real easy way is to borrow/buy/rent some vehicle dollies like go jacks or something similar... at least if you have a hard surface driveway.

  3. #3mdurbahn2011-11-28 17:31

    If you have a winch that is a easy way to do it.

  4. #4Titantn2011-12-28 16:04

    I second the dollies. Makes it easier than you'd think.

  5. #5ronb08032011-12-28 18:02

    Thanks all I got it running and moving.

  6. #6CRAFT2011-12-28 20:39

    So ! ... don't leave everyone in suspence ...... WHAT was it ?