Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Skid steer sv 300 do not start.

iroc ยท 2024-01-20 21:27

Hi I have a Case sv 300 2014 I Try to start it and it sound like a bad battery turn slow one or twice but do not start. I try a to see if any cable to battery was loose and nothing I try again and now it do not even click or engine turn like a dead battery but the battery is ok. anyone have any idea what it can be I check the fuses all looks all fuses and looks fine. anyone have any idea please comment . thank you

Replies12
  1. #1Simon C2024-01-20 21:35

    To start with are your battery connections all clean. Have you checked all the fuses to see if any are burn't. I have the full schematics for the machine. Do you have a multimeter to do some checks. Need to know if you have a meter. Will try to help. Simon C

  2. #2Welder Dave2024-01-20 21:54

    If it turns over slow like the engine is laboring, check that the aux. hyd's. aren't engaged.

  3. #3iroc2024-01-21 16:25

    Thank you I check all fuses under seat all look ok also clean up all area, now that you mentioned aux hyd's it may be engaged, the main reason is because i remember to press the button and it light up or something and at same time, I am reading owner manual it said" if aux override is pressed will lock the machine controls. You will not be able to start the machine without owner's code. any ideas where I can find or get a code? I just got my equipment. or how can I find or get a code? thank you

  4. #4KSSS2024-01-21 16:40

    It sure sounds like your battery is bad. You can easily put a battery charger on it and recharge it to find out. However, look at the right control handle, the rotating aux. switch should be in the middle. I doubt you need the starting code unless you were messing around in monitor and somehow activated that. It wouldn't even attempt to start if you needed a start code. When you turn the machine on if it shows a 4 digit code on the console that would be the code number that was triggered, if you set a code off.

  5. #5iroc2024-01-21 22:56
  6. #6iroc2024-01-21 22:59

    haha I hope the battery is ok haha I mean this is the 1 st thing that I should check for lol I try to jump it but between my confusion and other thing I never check the battery... Guys I hope it is the battery keep you guys update tomorrow thank you for all the help and comments ...

  7. #7iroc2024-01-21 23:01

    when i turn on the key or sit on the seat it nothing come out like it was no power at all then i move or push the aux button it ligth out and show 0000 cero numbers then screen it go off

  8. #8iroc2024-01-21 23:02

    no turn at all like no battery or power off

  9. #9Welder Dave2024-01-21 23:21

    That sounds like a problem with the seat safety switch.

  10. #10iroc2024-01-22 00:34

    it makes a beep when i jump on the seat that's all it, but when I turn on the key is like nothing

  11. #11Welder Dave2024-01-22 00:44

    Can you bypass the seat switch?

  12. #12KSSS2024-01-22 07:07

    With the machine cranking slowly initially, my thoughts are the battery or its in the battery cables (break in the cables or a bad connection).