Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case sr175 emissions delete

Kb88 ยท 2021-02-24 15:11

Has anybody deleted one of these? It's a tier4 it has egr and a doc filter. Just curious because I'd like to keep this loader around for awhile.

Replies6
  1. #1Tags2021-02-24 19:48

    My suggestion would be to not let it idle, dont lug it, use clean fuel, service as per manual, and I bet I think lasts a looooong time. Is it a new machine, if so, there's a 5 year warrantee on all emissions realted equipment, I would at least wait until then to change anything.

  2. #2Kb882021-02-24 19:50

    Well it has 3000 hours on it now and it's been giving me issues so I've been thinking about deleting it.

  3. #3Tags2021-02-24 19:55

    Totally get it, I'm sure someone out there can do it, just be careful about getting it done and who knows you did it....

  4. #4Kb882021-02-24 20:03

    I know what you mean.

  5. #5Txhayseed2021-03-01 22:09

    Try ekotune. They do alot of iveco deletes on ag stuff.

  6. #6Dougsheila2025-11-13 18:07

    Any luck on finding deleting on Case SV 300